Last Updated July 16, 2018
We don’t want to know who you are, nor have any information about you that you aren’t willing to share with us. Reel Pass collects a tiny amount of information from the stream of data that enters your browser when you watch movies or videos online, and nothing more. You are identified with your Stellar wallet ID which you provide to us, or through a User ID that you create.
Our server receives the following information from you while you are streaming video content to your browser with Reel Pass turned on:
- A unique identifier for your Stellar wallet or for your Reel Pass debit card if you live in the United States, Canada, China, Republic of Korea, or Taiwan.
- Content metadata such as title, subtitle, and video id.
- An “EventNumber”, which is a timestamp for when your data arrived at our server
- An “EventType”, which is the type of data that we gather while you’re watching a movie, such as when you hit “Play”, “Pause”, “Stop”, and so on.
- “Value”, which may include the content metadata as well as the time that you interrupt the playback after you’ve started watching a movie (for example, 10 seconds into watching Cobra Kai Ep 3 – “Esqueleto”).
Defaults: Security & Updates
Reel Pass software updates will occur automatically as we improve our extension’s security and features.
This document will always represent our best effort at ensuring your privacy when using the Reel Pass Chrome extension, and so we will be updating this policy as needed for the life of our product. We don’t collect any personally-identifiable information such as your name, address, or date of birth, and we have no intention of changing that policy.
If at any time we institute a policy change that you have questions about, we want to hear from you and will do our best to address your concerns. If we can’t make you happy, then at least we’ll both understand why and part friends.
There are many ways to contact the Reel Cash team. You can find us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter at @GetReelCash, or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.